The Art of Seeing 1.01
Join Canon Master photographer Darren Jew
Friday 17th – Monday 20th June 2022
Join Canon Master photographer Darren Jew as he shares the techniques and processes that have seen him create sought after and award-winning landscape, wildlife and underwater images throughout his career.
This photography masterclass will provide you with strong foundations on which to build and grow as a photographer, by identifying and applying Darren’s five key “ingredients” of successful image-making; Technique, Composition, Subject, Storytelling and Innovation.
Over 3 night/4 days on the Great Barrier Reef – you’ll learn the role each ingredient plays in image creation, plus you’ll have quality time above and below the water, immersed in nature, applying your skills under Darren’s expert guidance.
This workshop is suitable for beginner to intermediate photography skills.
- Transfers on luxury catamaran from Bundaberg including morning and afternoon tea
- 3 nights accommodation on Lady Musgrave HQ
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Informative glass bottom boat tour and guided island walk
- Sunrise and sunset cruise and island time to capture the wildlife of Lady Musgrave Island
- Outer reef snorkel trip to experience the larger pelagics, turtles, sharks, manta rays and a more diverse underwater world teeming with a vast array of marine life
- Snorkel equipment hire to discover the underwater world of Lady Musgrave Island Lagoon
What you’ll need to bring:
- Your camera equipment for above and below water.
- Your computer with adequate storage, running your preferred editing software.
- Editing sessions will be demonstrated using the current version of Adobe Lightroom.